Brooklyn Bedding has been handcrafting sleeper cab beds for over half of its 25 years in the mattress industry. Our proprietary fuel bucket bed is innovatively engineered: designed to provide a quality night’s sleep on the road and absorb up to 60 gallons of diesel fuel in the event of an accidental fuel leak. It’s our way of helping you rest easy no matter where you travel.
- A proprietary vinyl cover with creased corner seals provides optimal moisture proofing.
- A proprietary bladder, combined with a unique cotton cover, is designed to soak up as much as 60 gallons of diesel fuel in the event of an emergency.
- A 5.75” Tri-Zone provides greater lumbar support with enhanced airflow.
- All foams are CertiPUR-US certified for health and safety.
- All materials are California Prop 65 compliant.
- Standard as well as non-standard sizes are available to accommodate all types of cabs.
- On-demand production alleviates excess inventory for both drivers and carriers.
- Our unique roll pack processing allows for bed-in-a-box delivery direct to your facility.
- Our factory-direct capacity allows us to produce thousands of beds for fleets.