The coolest take ever on affordable luxury was derived from science: the average skin temperature is 91 degrees, but the ideal skin temperature for sleep is 88 degrees.
We infused TitanCool™ in the Brooklyn Aurora for optimal conditions: cooling gel beads liquefy at higher temperatures to deliver relief; those same beads solidify at lower temperatures to ensure the perfect sleep environment. The result is the most elite cooling mattress on the market, designed especially for life on the road.
- A 1.5” top layer of patented CopperFlex™ foam provides more responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the antimicrobial properties of copper.
- A PCM surface infusion of TitanCool™ maintains skin temperature at an ideal 88 degrees for sleep.
- The most advanced fabric on the market delivers TitanCool™ benefits on contact.
- A second 2” layer of hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam offers cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- A third 1” Swirl Visco-Elastic Memory Foam layer provides enhanced contouring and deeper compression support.
- An 8” base of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension X® coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners.
- A 1” high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Offered in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need.
- Delivered in a box that allows for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.